Monday, January 28, 2008

3400 miles later....and we made it!!!


Oh good old California. It's a totally different environment out here, and its scary. But, the strongest adapt and overcome. My next step in the next few days is to settle down and acclimate to my new home. Another good idea is to find a job I suppose. Don't worry I've been doing that right along. I've already had a few interviews and another one coming up on Wednesday. If I could toast with everyone right now, I'd say raise it up!!! And here's to the future. Thanks to everyone who kept checking the blog, it really meant a lot to me. Hope everyone is doing well at home and remember to stay in touch. One must never forget where they came from or lose track of where they want to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed by the blog! Hope you're settling in - you feel so far away, *tear*. Tim and I want to visit - maybe this summer!

Anonymous said...

glad to see you made it out there alright, hope you do well and make something out of your trip. hopefully i can get together some spare time and cash and come visit once youve gotten settled. keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

I want to come and visit, and I think Toby would do well on a plane ;-P

Anonymous said...

freakin sweet man.
I never knew you had such writing skills. I was trapped to read every word.
Our dad I mean... My dad... misses you dearly, as do I. but more than proud of you making moves and doing you